Saturday, January 12, 2008

It's Been Awhile...

I am amazed that it is already January 12th and I am back in Tucson. My time at home was wonderful, but I have to admit, I was glad to return to my life here. Tucson has become a place that holds such dear friends and things that I love. It's been delightful to be back.

Things I am looking forward to this semester:

1. Studying Romans with the girls in my Bible study
2. Mastering tennis on Krista's new wii (this one may take longer than just 1 semester)
3. Hanging out with some pretty sweet freshman girls
4. Introducing people to the One through whom we may draw near to God
5. Roadtrips
6. Quality time with my fellow staff members

Pretty much, I am thrilled with what this semester has to offer. I think God is going to move in some powerful ways.

Some pictures from the Navs Christmas Ho Ho Hoedown (planned by our stellar freshman class!)

No comments: