Friday, August 8, 2008

So a bit of time has past...

...and many have commented that I haven't updated my blog in ages.

At this point I don't even know where to begin. Perhaps I should clear up any misconceptions of my brother being in the CIA...or wait, is he? He is coming to visit this weekend and I am excited to get some quality family time in before I head back to Tucson. After all, he is my favorite Euchre partner.

I can't believe that I am already at the start of my 2nd year in EDGE. I have started praying Hebrews 13:21 for this year. That God would equip me for doing His will and may He work in me what is pleasing to Him, through Jesus Christ, to whom be glory forever and ever. Amen.
I have really latched on to the idea of Him working in me what is pleasing to Him. I so often think that I know what needs to be worked on in my life and am finding it quite difficult to have open hands to what He desires. Ahhh, but I have always known Him to be a good and gentle Father and I have set my heart on glorifying Him alone.

Who knows, perhaps this year He'll teach me to be more faithful in blog posting??

No comments: